Download Honeycam Beta 4.19 b9
Download Honeycam beta (v4.19 b9)
- GIF saving speed has been improved.
- The saving speed has been increased by 5-20%.
- Time precision for recording has been improved.
- A new feature to save the current recording area as an image file with Ctrl+S hotkey in the recording window.
- The saved file name and extension use the export settings. (Settings > Advanced)
- WebM-related abnormal termination bug fix
- Fixed a bug that abnormally terminated when loading a video encoded with AV1 codec (You can open it normally by installing AV1 codec from the Windows Store.)
- Fixed a bug that abnormally terminated when saving a video whose image size was too small (height or width less than 2 px)
- Fixed a bug that abnormally terminated when saving a video containing a frame with a frame time of 0
- Convenience improvement
- In the Crop tab, you can specify the aspect ratio of the cropper.
- The screen view position is not initialized when zooming in/out.
- The detials of the error are displayed with the error code when saving fails
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that when the monitor's HDR mode is on, some corrupt frames are inserted while recording using advanced recording mode(DXGI).
- Fixed a bug that the scroll position was initialized when zooming in and out.
- Fixed a bug that alpha value of transparent webp images with background color was not handled properly.